Posted on: 09 22, 2016
Hatchery Division- Oakwood Ohio
Objectives/Summary of Position: Deliver correct poults to all farms in the proper amounts; pick up eggs by schedule; load hogs according to schedule; fill in where needed at the shop &/or other duties as assigned.
Objective/Summary of Position: Deliver correct poults to all farms in the proper amounts; pick up eggs by schedule; load hogs according to schedule; fill in where needed at the shop &/or other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class A CDL required; 2 years over the road experience; maintain a clean driving record.
Physical Requirements: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions of Job:
1. Deliver all poults/eggs/hogs as scheduled
2. Observe company Animal Care & Animal Handling guidelines
3. Obey all State and Federal laws
4. Keep truck clean; wash and disinfect as required
5. Keep maintenance reports and daily mileage records
6. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
7. Report any maintenance/repair needs immediately
8. Help in other areas as needed
9. Team Member Participation
10. Maintain safe work habits & a positive safety attitude
11. Demonstrate quality workmanship in all functions
12. Perform work as apparent or assigned
13. Maintain a cooperative attitude with all
14. Maintain a good attendance record & report to work on time
15. Maintain an active and interested performance level
In all areas described above, the individual should project a positive image, show a high level of responsibility, cooperate and communicate well with management staff, promote safety and the future growth of the company.