Posted on: 08 17, 2017
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
REPORTS TO: Night Crew Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
BACKUP/SUPPORT: Assigned by supervisor
OBJECTIVE: To safely and humanely load finishing turkeys and hogs while always keeping grower and company needs a priority.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A valid driver’s license is preferred, but not required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Handle animals with proper care when moving/loading animals.
2. Follow all animal handling guidelines.
3. Ensure all equipment and boots are disinfected after every flock or herd.
4. Follow all bio-security practices and SOPs as they relate to the position.
5. Be courteous and respectful to fellow team members, managers and growers.
6. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
7. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
8. Maintain an active interest in performance level.
9. Perform related duties as apparent or assigned.