Posted on: 08 17, 2017
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
REPORTS TO: Sanitation Lead
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
BACKUP/SUPPORT: Assigned by supervisor
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the cleaning and documenting of equipment and surfaces in the Spring Meadow Farms facility.
SKILLS REQUIRED: This position requires reading, writing, strong verbal and written communications skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Remove all egg debris accumulated throughout the day on the processing equipment, floor and surrounding areas.
2. Ensure all floors are clean and excess water is squeegeed off.
3. Maintain a clean and safe plant while adhering to all USDA/AQ/HAACP requirements for sanitation operations.
4. Responsible for properly documenting the completion of tasks.
5. Practice proper chemical handling procedures and utilize the proper PPE.
6. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
7. Maintain an active interest in performance level.
8. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
9. Perform related work as apparent or assigned