Posted on: 05 2, 2018
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the overall sanitation of the Spring Meadow Farms facility. Accountable for ensuring all documentation is complete and enforces plant policies and procedures within corporate guidelines.
SKILLS REQUIRED: This position requires reading, writing, and basic computer skills. Strong verbal and written communications skills are also essential. Qualified individuals will possess interpersonal supervisory skills, an excellent mechanical aptitude and preferably a fork lift license. Candidates must be willing to obtain HAACP certification.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
- Direct sanitation operations within corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage cleaning and reassembly of all equipment based on sanitation requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant while adhering to all USDA/AQ/HAACP/SQF requirements for sanitation operations.
- Train staff according to SSOP guidelines, using proper chemical handling practices.
- Responsible for managing the number of hours consumed in sanitation.
- Develop and lead a well-trained, motivated sanitation staff.
- Record necessary Sanitation Documents such as the Master Cleaning Record.
- Ensure that all team members utilize proper Sanitation PPE.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level.
- Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
- Perform related work as apparent or assigned.
If interested, please notify HR by Monday, May 7th!