Part Time Dispatch Receptionist – 2nd Shift
Posted on: 05 17, 2018
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
Reports To: Assistant to Feed Mill Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
OBJECTIVES: The primary goal of this position is to assist with coordinating efficient feed delivery through effective communication and accurate completion of tasks as well as to strive for departmental excellence.
REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a high school diploma with a strong emphasis towards business and/or office management classes. Must be proficient at Microsoft Office programs and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Answer telephone calls in a pleasant, businesslike manner and relay the necessary messages correctly.
2. Accurately input feed order tickets in the WEM computer for proper load-out.
3. Transfer load-out information from the WEM computer to CAS.
4. Enter invoices, feed returns and feed brought back in the CAS system.
5. Compile truck data sheets and log into Excel.
6. Take an active interest in understanding drug sequencing, farm locations, bulk bins, and all other aspects of the dispatch office.
7. Maintain an active interest in own performance, attitude, and growth.
8. Performs work as apparent or assigned to meet the needs of the company and fellow team members.
9. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
*This position is a 2nd shift part-time position. One Saturday morning per month is required.