Posted on: 06 12, 2018
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Back-Up/Support: As assigned by supervisor
OBJECTIVE: The primary goal of this position is to provide administrative support within the Spring Meadow Farms facility. This position will be flexible and will be responsible for assisting in a wide range of assignments. This position will work in a manner that supports the Cooper values and commitment to the welfare, safety and morale of all Spring Meadow Farms team members.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires at least three years’ experience working with Cooper Farms or similar work history in an administrative, human resource, inventory or accounting field. An Associate’s Degree is preferred but will be waived for appropriate experience.
SKILLS REQUIRED: This position requires strong Microsoft Office skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and human relations skills. Qualified individuals must be able to multi-task, be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Assist the Operations Manager in the preparation of timely and accurate daily reports including production reports, water usage, etc.
2. Maintain I-Maintenance Software: Track parts usage, create assigned system reports, and provide administrative support to the maintenance department.
3. Maintain team member work schedules and staffing needs.
4. Act as a liaison between Spring Meadow Farms and Human Resources.
5. Provide excellent customer service by answering all telephone calls and greeting all visitors in a pleasant, businesslike manner.
6. Set up and track the critical measurement system of the plant as well as provide accurate reports and details to the Operations Manager.
7. Follow all HACCP/GMP and SQF protocol for proper handling of eggs and packaging.
8. Set up and track the critical measurements system of the plant as well as provide accurate reports and details to the Operations Manager.
9. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
10. Maintain an active interest in performance level as well as maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
11. Perform related duties as apparent or assigned.
12. Assist the Operations Manager as needed.