Posted on: 06 14, 2018
Feed & Animal Division - Fort Recovery Ohio
Reports To: Vehicle Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Backup/Support: Assigned by supervisor
OBJECTIVE: Keep all machinery, trucks, and equipment in proper working condition.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Applicants need to be detail oriented, able to work independently, and able to work on multiple types of equipment. Applicants need to have 2 years of maintenance experience. A Class A Commercial Driver’s License is required. A Class A Permit will be considered. Applicants also must own and use their own tools and toolbox.
1. Work with manager to set repair priorities and follow through to see that those repairs are made.
2. Work with I-maintenance team to ensure the preventative maintenance program is followed and kept up to date.
3. Keep vehicles serviced and records up to date.
4. Maintain a good positive attitude toward manager, other team members and the company.
5. Fill out required paperwork neatly and completely.
6. Maintain a valid driver’s license according to the Fleet Safety Manual
7. Keep work area clean and organized.
8. Maintain an active interest in performance level.
9. Assist in eliminating potential safety hazards from the workplace.
10. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
11. Perform related work as apparent or assigned.
Note: These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.
*This is a 2nd shift position.